Monday 24 August 2009

Something missing?

For a few weeks now I've felt that something was missing at Reba, yet couldn't put my finger on it. I was thinking we have fabulous clothes,exciting jewellery, the most unusual gifts in town and of course now even Vivienne Westwood shoes. Hmmmm. Then it came to me handbags! So along came the Reba buying fairy's and voila a amazing new range of Nica bags appeared. With lush colours from deep green to funky purple and from party clutches to the ultimate over size bag, there here! So get your skates on and be the first to see the brand new autumn collection. Nica isn't one to disappoint.

1 comment:

  1. Loving the new collections in Reba at the moment, totally vintage and fresh. I know where i will be shopping for my christmas girts, cant wait !!!

    ReplyDelete