Sunday 15 March 2009

Friendly warning !

I've just got to write and tell you about something that makes steam come out of my ears !! To all you Sunday Posh ground car booters who park in the KFC car park - Be careful !!!

I made this mistake a couple of weeks ago and it cost me £125 to get my car released !!! Aaaargh, money I really couldn't afford, and can I just say that the clampy people are not the friendliest in the world - if you get my meaning :-( The fine is £125 and they only accept cash! )

I went past there this morning on my way to work, and there were at least 6 cars clamped today, (someone's making a lot of money ? !) and it makes me mad ! I don't want this clamping firm to get any richer by ruining peoples day. So there you have it, don't park there, and tell everyone you know too please.

Enjoy our lovely sunny Sunday (daffodils and sunshine, brilliant !)
Reba car parking alert team ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment